The unforgettable Guinevere St. Clair / Amy Makechnie.
- 68 of 83 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Montgomery City Public.
3 current holds with 83 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montgomery City Public Library||JF MAK (Text)||31927000019654||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||03/05/2021|
|Montgomery City Public Library||YAF MAK (Text)||31927000016186||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781534414471
- ISBN: 1534414479
- Physical Description: 322 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
As ten-year-old Gwyn searches for a missing neighbor in her new town in Iowa, she learns much about her mother, who grew up there but has suffered from memory loss since Gwyn was four.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.6 11 199111.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.