Tide of terror / Justin Somper.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Montgomery City Public.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montgomery City Public Library||JF Som (Text)||31927000008899||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||10/16/2020|
- ISBN: 0316013749
- ISBN: 9780316013741
- Physical Description: 459 pages ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2007.
In the sequel to "Demons of the Ocean," Connor must learn the pirate way aboard the Diablo, or face dangerous consequences, while his twin sister Grace senses that something is very wrong on the vampirate ship she left behind.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.2 14 115152.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Juvenile fiction.
Pirates > Juvenile fiction.
Pirates > Fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.