Murder at Ford's Theatre : a capital crimes novel / Margaret Truman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Montgomery City Public.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montgomery City Public Library||LP TRU (Text)||0000031744||Adult Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 073943134X
- Physical Description: 568 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Doubleday, 
- Copyright: ©2002
The body of congressional intern Nadia Zarinski turns up outside the stage door of Ford's Theatre and detectives Mo Johnson and Rick Klayman are assigned the case that leads them to a host of suspects including Senator Bruce Lerner.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ford's Theatre (Washington, D.C.) > Fiction.
Large type books.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.