Eight hours to die / William W. Johnstone with J.A. Johnstone.
The territorial governor sends John Henry Sixkiller undercover to Chico, New Mexico to challenge the crooked sheriff and the land pirates he is protecting, before they sell the entire territory to Mexico; a story based on the historical Cherokee Nation lawman.
- ISBN: 9780786039708
- ISBN: 0786039701
- ISBN: 9780786029037
- ISBN: 078602903X
- Physical Description: 348 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Publishing Corp., 
Publisher, publishing date, binding, and paging may vary.
Originally published: 2012.
Includes an excerpt from the author's This violent land : a Smoke Jensen novel of the West (pages 331-348).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States marshals > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
- 30 of 30 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Montgomery City Public.
- 0 current holds with 30 total copies.