Catching fire / Suzanne Collins.
- 21 of 29 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Montgomery City Public.
1 current hold with 29 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montgomery City Public Library||YAF COL (Text)||31927000011295||YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781594135859
- ISBN: 1594135851
- Physical Description: 497 pages (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition, unabridged.
- Publisher: New York : Gale, 2012.
Originally published: New York, NY : Scholastic Press, 2009.
By winning the annual Hunger Games, District 12 tributes Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark have secured a life of safety and plenty for themselves and their families, but because they won by defying the rules, they unwittingly become the faces of an impending rebellion.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Juvenile fiction.
Insurgency > Juvenile fiction.
Television programs > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
Contests > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.