The Bourne enigma / a new Jason Bourne novel by Eric Van Lustbader.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Montgomery City Public.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montgomery City Public Library||F LUS (Text)||31927000011064||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781455597956
- ISBN: 1455597953
- Physical Description: 529 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First oversize mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2016.
After receiving a message from a friend, Jason Bourne deciphers a cryptogram that warns of a disaster happening in four days and leads him to a man he's been hunting for years.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bourne, Jason (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Terrorism > Prevention > Fiction.
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Cryptograms > Fiction.
Espionage > Juvenile literature.