The big chili / Julia Buckley.
- 8 of 8 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Montgomery City Public.
0 current holds with 8 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montgomery City Public Library||F BUC (Text)||31927000004580||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0425275906
- ISBN: 9780425275900
- Physical Description: viii, 293 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Berkley Prime Crime mass-market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Prime Crime, 2015.
"Berkley Prime Crime mystery"--Spine.
After dreaming for years of owning her own catering company, Lilah has made a start into the food world through her Covered Dish business, covertly cooking for her neighbors who don't have the time or skill to do so themselves, and allowing them to claim her culinary creations as their own. While her clientele is strong, their continued happiness depends on no one finding out who's really behind the apron.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Fiction.
Women cooks > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.