Empire of night / by Justin Somper ; [interior illustrations by Jon Foster].
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Montgomery City Public.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montgomery City Public Library||JF Som (Text)||31927000008902||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316033220
- ISBN: 0316033227
- Physical Description: 490 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2010.
Evil Sidorio continues to expand his empire across the oceans, but as he faces growing opposition from both the Pirate Federation and the vampirate realm, twins Grace and Connor Tempest are caught in the conflict.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5 16 139210.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pirates > Fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
Seafaring life > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.