Roll of thunder, hear my cry / Mildred D. Taylor ; frontispiece by Jerry Pinkney.
A black family living in the South during the 1930's are faced with prejudice and discrimination which their children don't understand.
- ISBN: 9780803774735
- ISBN: 0803774737
- Physical Description: 276 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dial Press, 
- Copyright: ©1976
Sequel: Let the circle be unbroken.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.7 10 136.
Newbery Medal Award 1977
Search for related items by subject
- 30 of 31 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Montgomery City Public.
- 0 current holds with 31 total copies.