Demons of the ocean / by Justin Somper.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Montgomery City Public.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montgomery City Public Library||JF Som (Text)||31927000008900||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0316013730
- ISBN: 9780316013734
- Physical Description: 330 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2006.
When twins Connor and Grace's ship is wrecked in a storm and Connor is rescued by pirates, he believes that Grace has been taken aboard the mythical Vampirate's ship, and he is determined to find her.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 5.1 10 109374.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pirates > Juvenile fiction.
Vampires > Juvenile fiction.
Twins > Juvenile fiction.