The curious incident of the dog in the night-time / Mark Haddon.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Montgomery City Public.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montgomery City Public Library||F Had (Text)||31927000011524||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1400032717
- ISBN: 9781400032716
- ISBN: 0099450259
- ISBN: 9780099450252
- Physical Description: 226 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First Vintage Contemporaries edition.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage Contemporaries, 
- Copyright: ©2003
Despite his overwhelming fear of interacting with people, Christopher, a mathematically-gifted, autistic fifteen-year-old boy, decides to investigate the murder of a neighbor's dog and uncovers secret information about his mother.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.4 10 72354.
Whitbread Award, 2003.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Asperger's syndrome > Patients > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Autism > Juvenile fiction.
Savants (Savant syndrome) > Juvenile fiction.
England > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.