Up in heaven / Emma Chichester Clark.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Montgomery City Public.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Montgomery City Public Library||E Chi (Text)||31927000018860||Easy Picture Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0385746385
- ISBN: 0385908717
- ISBN: 9780385746380
- ISBN: 9780385908719
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 2004.
"A Doubleday Book for Young Readers."
Originally published in Great Britain in 2003 by Andersen Press Ltd.
When Arthur's dog Daisy dies, she watches over him from heaven and eventually helps him find a new puppy.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.4 0.5 122082.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Death > Juvenile fiction.
Heaven > Juvenile fiction.
Grief > Juvenile fiction.
Pets > Juvenile fiction.